|Edit Wiki ^ |< << Slide 41 of 55 >> >||
This theme is based somewhat on the Human Impression theme. Miu is a grey and brushed copper based colorscheme. The theme is meant to be easy on the eyes refraining from glaringly deep colors. A subtle hint of warmth can be felt retaining much of the "Human" feel. Metacity theme is based on the CLASSIC / Edge theme redone by Lucazade.
Create a new look for Jaunty rich that is rich and inspiring.
Murrine Engine: This theme is based on the development version of murrine (Rev. 139).
Breathe Icon Theme: This theme utilizes the Breathe Icon Set (currently in development).
One Panel Desktop: This themes utilizes GNOME-Do (Docky) also in developement.
New font: This theme utilizes Droid Sans font in Jaunty (apt-get install ttf-droid).
Single Window Metacity: This theme utilizes single window metacity.
Common-gtkrc: This theme is coded on the common-gtkrc which reduces redundant code (~400+ lines).
Source : Launchpad
This theme utilizes the latest murrine engine from SVN. (Rev 139)
- Initial release
- Fixed color on radio/check boxes (lighter)
- Changed tooltip color
- Code clean up
- Darked fg[ACTIVE] for easier visibility against bg
- Lowered gradients on notebook tabs
- Thinner metacity theme
- Restored orange insensitive text (brings character to theme)
- Enabled gtk-large-toolbar=32,32:
- Minimal polish (gtkrc remains under 500 lines)
- Speed of Murrine SVN
- Dark panel added
- Lighter menus (better contrast)
- menubaritemstyle changed = 1
- menu_item change roundness = 1
- Index theme fixed
- Metacity theme needs some work (presently a placeholder)
- icon sizes fixed
- Added XFCE dark panel options
- Minor beatifications
Bold font on dark panel (MenuBar and Clock)
- Metacity theme by John Baer (awesome work)
- Ccsm profile included demonstrating how beautiful Ubuntu can be with current framework (i.e. Compiz opacity, blur on menus, notifications, murrine engine, etc)
- Fixed toolbar (no longer void in gradients for spinner on Epiphany)
- Dark text
- Modification to Miu theme with darker menus
- Bold panel font
- selected_bg_color changed to compliment darker theme
Metacity is Dust
Menubar text works with OpenOffice
- Initial release
- I find the wallpaper a little distracting. Also I don't like the "Applications" icon in the Breathe Icon Theme.
- The background is not permanent. Mr. Bun seems to go very well with the Miu theme. Many props to Saleel V. The "start here" icon you are referring to in the menu bar is a place holder for the Breathe Icon Set and will hopefully be replaced sometime in the near future. -- dashua 2020-06-03 00:54:56