|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 46:||Line 46:|
|For more information please see the [wiki:/PromotingUbuntuToTeachers project] page.
Ubuntu-In-Not-for-Profits aims to promote Ubuntu and FLOSS software to Not-for-Profit, Social and Community based organisations.
- To show Not-for-Profit organisations how Ubuntu can help them to spend less on their IT infrustructure.
- Demonstrate the social inclusiveness of Ubuntu and Free, Libre and Open Source Software.
- Investigate the potential of the social opportunities presented by Ubuntu.
- [FINISHED] Representation at 'Connecting Up '06 - Adelaide, May 1-2'
- Give-a-way Ubuntu CDROM's
- Promote Dapper Drake
- Promote 'Software Freedom Day'
[ON-GOING] Collect case studies of groups using Ubuntu. See: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaulSchulz/NotForProfitDocumentation This information is be the core of the promotional material for Ubuntu to these groups in Australia.
Contact PaulSchulz for more information.
The Promoting Ubuntu To Teachers project is working to develop a set of resources to assist members in their efforts to promote Ubuntu Linux to the Australian teacher community.
To let home users know of Ubuntu's ease of use, security, and stability.
Ubuntu-In-Business is a focus group aimed at devising marketing strategies for Australian businesses and discussing business-related issues for using Ubuntu.
- To conduct business-focused demonstrations of Ubuntu and its applications.