|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
=== Resources ===
* EdubuntuSchoolAdvocacy is an excellent page being put together by the Edubuntu people.
To let home users know of Ubuntu's ease of use, security, and stability.
To promote the features, and benefits of Ubuntu to Australian schools.
- To show schools in Australia what Ubuntu can do for their IT infrastructure.
- To showcase features such as:
- unbeatable uptime,
- responsive services,
- free as in price,
- freedom as in contracts (unlike the lock-in contracts that Microsoft offers many schools), and
- free as in libre.
- To demonstrate the power of the LTSP.
EdubuntuSchoolAdvocacy is an excellent page being put together by the Edubuntu people.
Ubuntu-In-Business is a focus group aimed at devising marketing strategies for Australian businesses and discussing business-related issues for using Ubuntu.
- To conduct business-focused demonstrations of Ubuntu and its applications.
Ubuntu-In-Not-for-Profits aims to promote Ubuntu and FLOSS software to Not-for-Profit, Social and Community based organisations.
- To show Not-for-Profit organisations how Ubuntu can help them to spend less on their IT infrustructure.
- Demonstrate the social inclusiveness of Ubuntu and Free, Libre and Open Source Software.
- Investigate the potential of the social opportunities presented by Ubuntu.
- Representation at 'Connecting Up '06 - Adelaide, May 1-2'
- Give-a-way Ubuntu CDROM's
- Promote Dappy Drake
- Promote 'Software Freedom Day'
Contact PaulSchulz for more information.