Differences between revisions 2 and 19 (spanning 17 versions)
← Revision 19 as of 2008-08-06 16:29:27
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|The IRC ops meeting will be at dec. 20, 18:00 UTC||The next IRC ops meeting will be at '''Feb 15, 05:00 UTC''' in '''#ubuntu-meeting'''|
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
| * Operator guidelines
* Kick/ban/abuse policy
* "Op wars"
* #ubuntu-ops policy
* Appeal process
* Keep it private?
* Channel access policy
* "Leads" for derivatives should have level 30
* Who are the leads?
* IRC Council
* Paul has left, the vacancy needs to be filled
* Nominations now, voting on the mailinglist
* Transparency in meetings?
* more people with control access
* Bantracker logs public?
* ubuntu/member/ cloaks
* Any other issues
| * Result of the IRC council vote
* Discussion of the first draft of the following documents, Seveas will write them
* Scope of the ops team
* Banning/unbanning guidelines
* Emergency actions
* Tasks of the council
* Appeal/Abuse process
* Review of the current ops team
* Cody Somerville - what to do next
* Other business
The next IRC ops meeting will be at Feb 15, 05:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting
Points to discuss:
- Result of the IRC council vote
- Discussion of the first draft of the following documents, Seveas will write them
- Review of the current ops team
- Cody Somerville - what to do next
- Other business