Main Inclusion Report for libtest-number-delta-perl
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libt/libtest-number-delta-perl; available for all supported architectures
- New build-dependency of libcairo-perl (in main).
- Pure logic Perl module used in test harnesses; no plausible security exposure, none found.
I (ColinWatson) performed a brief source code review and found nothing unreasonable.
- The package works out of the box with no configuration or debconf interaction.
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ?
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ?
Debian bugs: none
Maintenance in Debian: only one upload but it was recent (August) and the maintainer is generally active.
Upstream is reported to be quick to respond to issues, though the module is small so there are unlikely to be many.
- No upstream bug tracker.
- Package does not deal with hardware directly.
- Complies with the FHS and Debian Policy as far as I can see. Entirely standard Perl module package.
- debhelper, no patch system, no other strangeness.
- All dependencies already in main.
- Upstream call this Test::Number::Delta.