Main Inclusion Report for libnetaddr-ip-perl
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libn/libnetaddr-ip-perl/; available for all architectures.
- Depends for libmail-spf-perl, which is a recommendation of Spamassassin
- Spamassassin promotion is spec'ed for Intrepid.
CVE entries: None under Debian package name or Perl module name
Secunia history: None under Debian package name or Perl module name
- Any binaries running as root or suid/sgid ? No Any daemons ? No
- Network activity: does it open any port ? No Does it handle incoming network data ? No
- Does it directly (not through a library) process binary (video, audio, etc) or structured (PDF, etc) data ? Processes IP and CIDR range addresses.
- Any source code review performed ? (The approver will do a quick and shallow check.) No
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration ? None.
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ? No
Debian bugs: None
Maintenance in Debian is active. Maintained in the Perl Modules team.
Upstream is calm. Package is mature.
Upstream bug tracker: Nothing exciting.
- Hardware: Does this package deal with hardware and if so how exotic is it ? No.
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging ? Yes. Is it enabled to run in the build ? Yes.
- perl, perl-base, libc6
- Are these all in main ? Yes.
- The general purpose and context of the package should be clear from the package's debian/control file. If it isn't then please explain.
- What do upstream call this software ? Has it had different names in the past ?
The author of this report should put their name here; reviewers will add comments etc. too
ColinWatson (looks fine to me)