|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;">'''Contents'''[[BR]][[TableOfContents]]||||||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em; width:40%; background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em 1em;" style="padding:0.5em;"><<TableOfContents>>|||
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
|* '''IRC:''' email@example.com||* '''IRC:''' firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|Highlights of my contributions to Ubuntu include bug triaging, documentation en_CA translating, answer tracking, and a hint of testing.||Highlights of my contributions to Ubuntu include QA, bug triaging, documentation, en_CA translating, answer tracking, and a hint of testing.|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|=== Bug Triaging ===|| * Related to over [[http://tinyurl.com/6awg24|600 bugs]]
* Commented on over [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery/+commentedbugs|300 bugs]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol|Ubuntu Bug Control team]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa Ubuntu QA Team]]
* Participation in weekly [[UbuntuBugDay|hug days]]
* Participation in [[http://daniel.holba.ch/5-a-day-stats|5-a-day]]
* Organized an [[UbuntuBugDay/080710|Apt Hug Day]] and a [[UbuntuBugDay/080724|Kernel Hug Day]]
* Created and maintained triaging documentation such as Bugs/ConvertToQuestion and Bugs/Watches
* [[DocumentationTeam/TechReviewStatus|Tech Reviewer]] for the [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-doc|Ubuntu Documentation Team]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~leonov-doc-team|Leonov Doc Team]]
* Member of the [[https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-doc|Launchpad Doc Team]]
* [[https://translations.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery|~10 000 strings]] translated to en_CA
* [[https://answers.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery|~210]]support questions answered
|Line 14:||Line 26:|
|I'm also a member of the [https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol Ubuntu Bug Control] team, the [https://edge.launchpad.net/~bugsquad Ubuntu BugSquad] and [https://edge.launchpad.net/~5-a-day 5-a-day]. A list of bugs related to me can be found [https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery/ here]. I'm involved in weekly Bug Days, and gave a helping hand to set up [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080710 a bug day]. My work bug triaging has also earned me a spot on the [https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa Ubuntu QA team].
=== Ubuntu Documentation Team ===
As a member of the Ubuntu Documentation Students team, I work as a Technical Reviewer. My job is to go through the documentation pages, and fix grammatical, spelling, and other technical errors (see /DocumentationTeam/TechReview). My reviewing work can be found [https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/TechReviewStatus here].
=== Launchpad Documentation Team ===
I'm also involved in a bit of work for the [https://edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-documentation Launchpad Documentation Team]. I am a member of [https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-doc launchpad-doc], and currently am working on reviewing and editing various pages on the [https://help.launchpad.net Launchpad Documentation].
=== Translations on Launchpad ===
I am also a member of the [https://edge.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-en-ca en_CA Translation Team]. I have translated over 10,000 strings to date. My translating work can be found [https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery here].
=== Answer Tracking on Launchpad ===
My answer tracking work can be found [https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/~nick.ellery here].
Name: Nick Ellery
Launchpad ID: https://launchpad.net/~nick.ellery
Contributions to Ubuntu
Highlights of my contributions to Ubuntu include QA, bug triaging, documentation, en_CA translating, answer tracking, and a hint of testing.
Related to over 600 bugs
Commented on over 300 bugs
Member of the Ubuntu Bug Control team
Member of the https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-qa Ubuntu QA Team
Participation in weekly hug days
Participation in 5-a-day
- Created and maintained triaging documentation such as Bugs/ConvertToQuestion and Bugs/Watches
Member of the Leonov Doc Team
Member of the Launchpad Doc Team
~10 000 strings translated to en_CA
~210support questions answered