|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
|* Intrepid Alpha-5: http://people.ubuntu.com/~ara/ldtp/test_results/intrepid/alpha-5/updateSystem|
Four test cases:
- It opens the update-manager, unselects all the available updates and checks if download size = 0 and the install button is disabled.
- It opens the update-manager, checks for updates, check again for updates, and check that the number of updates is the same.
- It opens the update-manager, checks for updates, install the first item and recheck that the item is no longer on the list.
- It opens the update-manager, checks for updates and install them in case there is any.
How to run
Enable the Assistive Technologies (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Automation/LDTP#How%20to%20enable%20GNOME%20Assitive%20Technologies)
Install the latest tests as explained on: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Automation/LDTP#Ubuntu%20Desktop%20Tests
- Move to the updateSystem folder
- If you're using Intrepid it might be necessary to restart gnome-panel application to activate the accessibility information.
- Edit file update_manager_data.xml with your admin password.
- Execute in a terminal ./run_test.sh update_system.xml
python-ldtp >= 1.1.0
ldtp >= 1.1.0
- ubuntutesting library