General Distribution Characteristics
- Moblin Compliance to version 1.0
- Applications and other UI elements must be consistent with the MID application design guide
Performance (Excludes BIOS Times)
With platform in Hibernate state, time from user pressing power on button to desktop UI being fully responsive <= 16 sec
Time from user pressing sleep button to platform going to S3 state (not just display going blank) <= 7 sec
With platform in S3 state, time from user pressing wake-up button to desktop UI being fully responsive <= 7 sec
When the platform is Cold booted (i.e. when device probe, etc is required), the time from user pressing power on button to desktop UI being fully responsive <= 37 sec
- Platform memory 192MB
- Use a maximum of 500MB
- Support English (US)
- Deliver updated Documentation
- Licensing terms for all documentation
- List of any proprietary documentation which cannot be made public.
- Licensing terms for all components
- List of known non-open source components that will be included.