Differences between revisions 1 and 40 (spanning 39 versions)
← Revision 40 as of 2008-08-06 16:40:22
converted to 1.6 markup
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Brainstorming page for some draft wiki rules to help posters and the DocumentationTeam make consistent, reliable wiki documentation. Add thoughts here:
* always search for existing guides when inserting material
* use the /forum page when adding material from the forum that is not fully formatted or has not been reviewed.
* put pages into CategoryCleanup when they have not been reviewed.
* don't link pages in UserDocumentation until they have been reviewed and are out of CategoryCleanup
* when making any edits to pages, always leave a comment so others can see what you are doing easily.
|#REFRESH 0 http://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiGuide|