we'd like to ensure that Lucid works with the current generation of touch screens.
Typical Touchscreen Hardware
- N-Trig (major supplier to Dell and HP for tablet PCs).
- Dell Latitude XT2 (sabdfl)
- Dell Studio 17
Quanta: in Acer displays and laptops, HPs, PackardBells, etc
MosArt: in Asus notebooks and a few others
NextWindow (note: no mt driver yet): HP tx1, some large displays
- Wacom (note: the wacom driver has its own incompatible mt support): new HP mt2, some Fujitsu tablets
- 3M: a 3M display
See http://lii-enac.fr/en/projects/shareit/multitouch-devices.html for exact product references.
- [Rami] What set of devices should be targeted to cover for this blueprint?
- [Rafi] Are Rafi's kernel patches dependent on changes from .32 to .33?