Differences between revisions 69 and 70
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|#REDIRECT 5 http://docs.xubuntu.org/contributors/|
|Line 4:||Line 3:|
|= Xubuntu Process Descriptions =
This page describes processes for Xubuntu development. All the processes and schedules should be used as a guidelines: This page ''mostly'' exists for us to document '''what we do''', not to tell us '''what to do'''. Minor issues and obvious shortcomings can be fixed without consulting, for larger-scale changes consult the team.
== General processes ==
* '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/ReleaseCycle|Release cycle]]'''
* '''[[Xubuntu/Processes/Community|Community processes]]'''
* Mailing list
* Project Lead nominee information
== Subteam processes ==
* Xubuntu packageset
* Xubuntu PPA's
* Package translations
* Updating the wiki and website
== Additional information ==
In addition to the Xubuntu processes described below, there are several generic Ubuntu processes that are useful for the team and described elsewhere:
* [[FreezeExceptionProcess|Freeze exception process]] for getting to upload changes after a relevant freeze
* [[SponsorshipProcess|Sponsorship process]] for getting new package uploads in the archive
This page has been permanently moved to the Xubuntu Contributor Documentation. You will be redirected to the new location in 5 seconds.