|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|Line 12:||Line 12:|
|'''Launchpad''': https://launchpad.net/people/changlinn||'''Launchpad''': https://launchpad.net/~morganstorey|
Changlinn aka Morgan Storey
Long time Linux users and system admin, specializing in security.
- upload gpg public key
- sign CoC
- learn c++, Python and perl to contribute back.
At the moment i don't do much for Ubuntu expect hang out on IRC, usually lurking, unless I have time to offer some minor tech support.
Easier server administration
- Gui based admin tools that work remotely via ssh with key based auth
- Using probably Python
- Should push Ubuntu on the server as a replacement to overpriced but easy to admin closed source servers.
Port SME server packages to Ubuntu
- SME server version of Ubuntu for small to medium business as a replacement to other proprietary Small Business Servers.
- These are in RPM format I believe, shouldn't be to hard to do with Alien, but I think there will be a lot of dependencies.
Leave whatever comments about my Wiki page here.
- Thanks Gabz for the layout -- Changlinn
Related pages: FullSearch()