October 24th, 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.
Action Items from last week
Continued from last week:
- Topic: private builds
tfheen to get download area for proprietary builds set up. (carried forward): In progress: Waiting for IS to set up, got preempted by the 7.10 release.
New to this week:
- Topic: TODO for gutsy
- lool will look at the current issues with hildon-desktop this coming week.
- Intel should verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes.
- bspencer to resolve issue with hildon-desktop configuration files and separate packages
- Topic: Pre-Alpha status
- davidm, Review test place at UDS
- davidm, Review UI issues at UDS
- davidm, further discussion of Application development and upstream at UDS
- Topic: Organize the next meetings as we will be at UDS/All Hands
- davidm, look into what and and how to have status meetings
- Topic: Expected USB Client functionality for customer
- Don_Johnson to investigate USB client issues.
If you add items to the list, please add your name to it.
- Testing + running on an 800x480 screen (smagoun)
- UDS attendance anyone else coming? (davidm)
- Any additional topics for UDS? (davidm)
Action items from this weeks meeting
- Don_Johnson to follow up on USB Client utilities etc.
- lool to continue looking at the current issues with hildon-desktop this coming week.
Carry forward the action -> Intel should verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes.
- pat_mcgowan to send davidm scheduling list. (complete)
- davidm to commit schedule for UDS by Thursday (complete)
- davidm to figure out issues around Intel call (complete)