20071024

Home

FAQ

Tasks

Meeting History

NEXT MEETING: 2008-09-04 T 12:00 UTC (20080904)

October 24th, 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.

Agenda

Action Items from last week

  • Continued from last week:

  • Topic: private builds
    • tfheen to get download area for proprietary builds set up. (carried forward): In progress: Waiting for IS to set up, got preempted by the 7.10 release.

    New to this week:

  • Topic: TODO for gutsy
    • lool will look at the current issues with hildon-desktop this coming week.
    • Intel should verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes.
    • bspencer to resolve issue with hildon-desktop configuration files and separate packages
  • Topic: Pre-Alpha status
    • davidm, Review test place at UDS
    • davidm, Review UI issues at UDS
    • davidm, further discussion of Application development and upstream at UDS
  • Topic: Organize the next meetings as we will be at UDS/All Hands
    • davidm, look into what and and how to have status meetings
  • Topic: Expected USB Client functionality for customer
    • Don_Johnson to investigate USB client issues.

Current Items

If you add items to the list, please add your name to it.

  • Testing + running on an 800x480 screen (smagoun)
  • UDS attendance anyone else coming? (davidm)
  • Any additional topics for UDS? (davidm)

Action items from this weeks meeting

  • Don_Johnson to follow up on USB Client utilities etc.
  • lool to continue looking at the current issues with hildon-desktop this coming week.
  • Carry forward the action -> Intel should verify the ubuntu branch works and suggest changes.

  • pat_mcgowan to send davidm scheduling list. (complete)
  • davidm to commit schedule for UDS by Thursday (complete)
  • davidm to figure out issues around Intel call (complete)

Minutes

http://people.ubuntu.com/~davidm/mootbot/meetings/ubuntu-mobile.20071024_1701.html


Go back to MobileAndEmbedded.
CategoryUME

ARM/Meeting/2007/20071024 (last edited 2011-07-28 17:58:17 by davidm)