February 21st, 2008, 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-mobile.
Action Items from Feb 14th, 2008
ChickenCutlass to to produce boot charts for squashfs vs ext3 for hardy CB. (carryover)
- cwong1 to to look into languages pack differences between midbrowser and firefox and report back next week.
kyleN to follow up with ToddBrandt offline on control panel i18n status.
- Mithrandir and lool to determine what is the best solution for "the probability that there will be significant user interface string changes post freeze that will need to be translated"
- Mithrandir to split up remaining Hildon packages that need to be upgraded amongst everybody except people who claim they are busy with other things.
- Mithrandir to nag about the import; we have it set up already but it's just in testing.
- (lool) UDS Prague attendance (FOSSCamp in particular)
- (lool) Status reports on the public mailing list
- (kyleN) Moblin theme inconsistency with Hildon Theme tools to be fixed by updating layout.txt and template.png? (Mentioned in Shane Bryan's Moblin Theme Guide)
- (rustyl) What is the status for finding a resolution for enabling a Hardy PPA target image to run inside Xephyr. This is the issue where the session dbus is not being started, causing massive breakage on many levels.
Action items from this weeks meeting
ChickenCutlass to to produce boot charts for squashfs vs ext3 for hardy CB. (carryover, 2nd time)
- cwong1, attempt to create an lang pack to report back next week with results.
- asac) report on code to create XPI from LP exports or look around for help to complete this and report back next week.
- kyleN will sum the executive steps for i18n for GMA and lool to review them before posting.
ToddBrandt to continue building i18n infrastucture to match the gnome-control-center one by next week.
- lool to reformat detailed notes user interface string changes post freeze and post to Ubuntu wiki.
- lool kyleN to research if need to configure the seed into the LP Ubuntu export to get tarballs for the mobile seed, then update the rules.
- Mithrandir to split up remaining Hildon packages that need to be upgraded amongst everybody except people who claim they are busy with other things. (carryover)
- mawhalen to followup on when theme tools are updated, and then gen a new theme using the tools with sabotage (Shane Bryan)
- bfiller to file bug on gutsy/hardy dbus problems.