- mono assembly installation hangs under qemu-arm-static
If you're running RootStock as root in a x86 machine, you can't install any mono packages (or any seed that depends on mono) otherwise you're going to face this bug. See bug #530000 for more information.
- qemu: Unsupported syscall: 335
- Depending on your qemu version this message can fill your log, but it shouldn't be a problem.
- qemu-system-arm segfaults while running second stage
This happens quite frequently when you're using full emulation (running RootStock as user). See bug #604872 for more information.
RootStock hangs while running second stage
This is another Qemu issue that happens when running with full emulation. Check bug #532733 for more information.
- Language-pack handling is not implemented yet, please install the packages for your language manually post install.