This page keeps track of the current release status of the Ubuntu ARM Team
- OMAP4 sound is still highest prio and being worked on
- Video SYNC loss errors showed up with latest kernel, these are being inspected atm.
- TI PPA install works fully again (packages from TI still missing in the PPA, but SGX drivers are there)
- unity-2d upstream works on a final bugfix release to be uploaded on monday
- Netbook images are fine.
- Headless/serial image works fine.
bugs with Fix released
747247 No TI icon in favorites on omap4 netbook image
744862 /proc/cpuinfo strings for OMAP4 devices changed with 2.6.38 kernels
746137 Page allocation failure on omap4
633227 OMAP4 crashes with highmem activated
Bugs with SRU status:
637947 [maverick] no sound devices on current Panda boards (accidentially there was a broken accepted fix into -updates, still being worked on)
659754 [maverick] Universe & multiverse are not enabled on OMAP4 preinstalled image (fix was not liked by SRU team, re-upload in the works, fixed in natty)
651302 [natty] No sound in omap3 (beagle, beagleXM)
753071 [natty] DRM OMAP driver EDID detection
758961 [natty] omap4 tty_mutex.c oops
Targeted for final: