Members of the Application Review Board are responsible to:
- Evaluate applications that come in through the ARB process for quality, safety, and reliability.
- Provide guidance to developers on how to improve their submission, or whether another channel such as Debian upstream or Ubuntu backports/universe/main is a better fit for their application.
- For each application vote on whether you support its inclusion in the Extras archive.
- Participate in discussions on the ARB mailing list.
- Join regular ARB IRC meetings to review applications and discuss other ARB-related business.
- The time commitment for each member will ideally be no more than 5 hours a week, though it varies by the number of submissions being reviewed, and the quality of those submissions.