Author: Leszek Lesner
Comment: based on the ZevenOS GTK-Theme and the Plastique Metacity Theme
Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0
* modern and clean
* not too dark and not too many fancy colors
* comatibly with openoffice,firefox and evolution
* default two-panel configuration of GNOME.
* It's visually neutral. Grey is a good color for this purpose
So this are the main points of the ZevenBlue Theme.
Heres a concept of the Desktop
The greyish look of the panels does not take away the focus. the focus remains on the blueish desktop and the icons on it.
Here its the same like with the panels. Keep it simple. Round borders and buttons that show their function when hovering over them (i.e. close button shows a red x)
The GTK-Theme still needs some work but it should focus on a blue menuitem background when hovering and a font switching from the normal black background to white. The menus should have 'round corners' at the bottom. Menuitems that are selected are overlayed with a nice blue gradient.
The Buttons need a clear round border (black) and a color gradient showing if they are pressed or not.
The progressbar should be a blue one with the same colors as the menuitems. It should have a plastic like effect. So it is necessary to keep it flat.
- Menuitems :
- Buttons :
- Progressbar :
- Tabs :
No complete Theme yet. Here are the elements of the theme:
GTK-Theme : Download now
Metacity : Download now
Wallpaper : Download now
- replaced List Header
- vertical scrollbar updated
- scrollbuttons improved
- progressbar improved
- better Tab handling (gaps now really are gaps)
- focus appearance switched to default
- buttons don't change there size if they are focused
- fixed horizontal slider
- fixed slider background
- fixed space between tabs
- textboxes are now highlighted
- fixed progressbar (especially for rhythmbox and transmission)
- fixed list_header
- fixed tabs
- fixed menuitems
- fixed buttons
Artwork/Incoming/Karmic/ZevenBlue (last edited 2009-11-19 13:12:27 by ip-88-153-37-184)