Wasp is a suite of GTK, Metacity, Xfwm and Login/GDM themes. It include:
- GTK themes
- Metacity themes
- Xfwm themes
- Login/GDM theme
- Firefox patch
- Wasp Editor
- Wasp Installer
- Chrome/Chromium theme (from Tobias Habermann)
- Just use it for install/remove Wasp componets.
- Create your own Wasp suited for your taste.
What Wasp is
Wasp is the first theme (as far as i know) that has had a script to take care of OpenOffice.org apps.
- Wasp takes care of most used apps with adhoc configurations: no strange behaviour like dark toolbar where it shouldn't be, no redundant borders, no compromise on general setting just because of a strange behaviour in one app.
- Wasp is not dark and is not light: dark is beauty where it can be applied, so Wasp is dark where it is beauty.
- Don't like orange/brown colors? just use GNOME Appearance and choose all colors you want, Wasp is totally recolorable...
Wasp depends on Murrine >= 0.90.3
There is a bug with Banshee. It seems the theme is trying to draw a black toolbar but only gets this done in some parts. Look at this.
Artwork/Incoming/Lucid/Wasp (last edited 2010-06-03 21:15:56 by 190)