Tasks to be done by community members:
- Create backgrounds and themes and package them.
- Create countdown banners (wait for the call, as the specifics might change).
- Create templates for release-party posters and flyers and advertise them.
Look at Ubuntu bugs tagged `needs-artwork` for open tasks.
Help fill upstream GNOME art requests.
Please send a mail to the ubuntu-art list, if you pick up work on one of these:
Improve the Artwork page to make it an ideal starting point for newcomers. At least link to good introductions to wikis, mailing-lists and IRC.
- Improve the Software page such that someone who has never heard of any of our tools will
- find out about them
- be able to associate them with similar commercial tools,
- understand what they do even if they didn't know what bitmaps
- and beziers are,
- have links to the finest tutorials.
- Cover topics like color theory, composition, drawing in
- perspective ... a few high-quality links should do.
Fill in the missing releases in Archives.