- French, living in a small village not too far from Paris.
- KDE developer working for Blue Systems.
- Using Linux for quite some time (first distribution was Red Hat 5.1, using Kubuntu since Hoary Hedgehog).
irc agateau on freenode #kde-devel, #kubuntu-devel.
I am not a packager. I see myself as an upstream KDE developer with a strong interest in helping Kubuntu to succeed. As such almost all my contributions are either upstream KDE SC development or independent KDE applications.
- Developer of Gwenview, a KDE image viewer
Developer of Colibri, passive notifications for KDE (kde-apps page)
- Tries to polish the user interface of KDE applications
Plans for Kubuntu
- Get more involved in the development of Kubuntu specific tools. Not necessarily creating new ones myself ; rather helping out existing development by answering Qt/KDE development questions and polishing user interfaces.
Improve Kubuntu default configuration to ensure out-of-the-box-awesomeness