These tests are to test the functionality of the anjuta package. Please try to run all of the following tests.
Report any bugs you find at http://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/atfa/+filebug
Creating new file
First choose File->New from the menubar
- A new page will appear in the editor (or a new window if the parent document is windowed)
- This new document will be named newfile#1, newfile#2, newfile#3 and so on.
First create a new file, choose File->New->File from the menubar
- This will open the New File Wizard dialog.
- Select the file type
- The suffix will be automatically added.
- add a license information
- Click OK to validate the creation.
- Activate Macro plugin
- move the cursor at the desired place
- Verify that the dialog window appears.
- Select the wanted macro in the list.
- Verify that the result of the macro expansion is displayed in the window and a summary is shown in the dialog window
- Choose Insert
- Verify that the expanded macro text is inserted at the cursor position.
Opening and saving files