When? Where? What?
- When ? 04/05/2011
- Where ? Charleroi, La Geode, Rue de l'Ancre, 6000 Charleroi
What ? Rewics - Rencontres Wallonnes de l'Internet Citoyen
- IRC meeting for coordination: proposed ... at ...h.. on IRC #ubuntu-be (initiated by the coordinator)
- Think about a good set-up of the booth, for example in U-form !
- Don't forget to add at the entrance of the event a poster inviting to the booth !
- Use a camera or webcam to record testimonials of users about Ubuntu.
paper, attachments, various
Banner Belgian LoCo Team : (?)
- "Ubuntu highway to freedom is now open" (?)
- "Free your PC" (?)
- "Linux-Tux": (?)
- Simple posters for the entrance of the event : (?)
- Flyers 2009 Ubuntu-be : (?)
- Flyer use of live-CD : (?)
- Sheet Informatie-Information_Ubuntu.odt : (?)
- Pen's : (?)
- Tablecloth : (?)
- 1 inflatable Tux :
- x figuurtjes Tux : (?)
- Contribution urn : (?)
- Duct tape and other buro material : (?)
- 1 long power extension cords : (?)
- 3 power strips (4 sockets minimum) : (?)
- anti-theft cables for laptops : (?)
- CD's ( originals + copies + blanco) + paper bags: (?)
- boot-able USB sticks : (?)
- PC :
- laptops :
- netbook :
- additional flat screen s: (?)
- eID card reader : (?)
- beamer + screen : (?)
- Audio set : (?)
- External cd writer : (?)
- continuous slideshow : (see wiki)
- ISO's on an USB stick (Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Alternate, 64 bits, netbook, etc..) : (?)
Possibility of WiFi connection : ?
- Digital camera : (?)
- candies : (?)
- fresh drink : (?)
The event This year as usual we had a lot of visitor. Technofutur TIC registered about 850 persons.
We had a big part of the event for free software with:
mozilla foundation fsfe educooo olpc france
the advantage with all of that free softwaree association is that we redirected in generale people in the other booth.
A lot of people were interested by the free software and as usual Ubuntu is well know.
About the conference
I give a conference about Ubuntu and all around Ubuntu. The name of the conference:
Ubuntu, more than an OS
I was verry happy about the conference, the conference class was full, about 30 or 40 persons. And a lot of people were interested by the subject. I had a lot of question to answer.
The conference had to during 15 min and it takes 30 min with the questions.