When? Where? What?
- When ? 20/03/2011
- Where ? Palais des Expo Charleroi (Avenue de l'Europe 21)
What ? Dipro Micro Mega Market - Computerbeurs
- Adrien RAMI
Sylvain DENIS (IRC:sylvaintechnic)
- Didier Misson
- Monique Brunel
- 38,00 €
- IRC meeting for coordination: proposed ... at ...h.. on IRC #ubuntu-be (initiated by the coordinator)
- Think about a good set-up of the booth, for example in U-form !
- Don't forget to add at the entrance of the fair posters inviting to the booth !
paper, attachments, various
Banner Belgian LoCo Team : (?)
- "Ubuntu highway to freedom is now open" (?)
- "Free your PC" (?)
- "Linux-Tux": (?)
- Simple posters for the entrance of the event : (?)
- Flyers 2009 Ubuntu-be : (?)
- Flyer use of live-CD : (?)
- Sheet Informatie-Information_Ubuntu.odt : (?)
- Pen's : (?)
- Tablecloth : (?)
- 1 inflatable Tux :
- x figuurtjes Tux : (?)
- Contribution urn : (?)
- Duct tape and other buro material : (?)
- 1 long power extension cords : (?)
- 3 power strips (4 sockets minimum) : (?)
- anti-theft cables for laptops : (?)
- CD's ( originals + copies + blanco) + paper bags
- boot-able USB sticks : yes
- laptops: 2 or 3
- netbook: 3 or 4
- additional flat screens 1 or more
- eID card reader
- Audio set
- External cd writer
- continuous video Ubuntu presentation
- ISO's on an USB stick (Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Alternate, 64 bits, netbook, etc..)
Possibility of WiFi connection : Yes by 3G
- Digital camera : 2
Apparently it was the last Dipro in Wallonie :(.
About the people there wasn't a lot of people this time, it was full during the morning and about 12h it was empty.
This year we can say that people know Ubuntu, we met a lot of people that using Ubuntu. And they were interested by event such as Install Party.
This time there is not a lot of donation but the donation was bigger and we can pay the stand with the donation.
Income : +38,00€ Public gifts +106,50 € Sale t-shirts and stickers
Expenditure: -38,00€ Booth fee
Balance: + 106,50 € for Ubuntu-be.org