BlueT is not Bluet,
but Bluet is BlueT in this site.
- BlueT is a Perl/Linux/OSS lover and hacker.
- Bluet is Butterfly or Flower.
Anyway, now we're talking about the guy who's leading Ubuntu-TW
Simple Resume: http://studio.bluet.org/resume_en
- Linux (for 10 years)
Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo. (and RedHat from 5.0 to 9, CLE 0.3 to 1.0)
- Desktop, Laptop, Server, LiveCD.
- Gray Hat Hacker.
- Hacking, Defense. (CGI injection, IDS, DoS, DDoS, spoofing, and else in the networking way)
- IEEE 802.11
- Edu (InfoTech/ComputerScience/OSS speaker)
- Novel, Cyberpunk, Technical
- Classical, Jazz
R&B, Old Chinese/English songs, Live Band
- Riding, Motocycle Racing
- Long distance traveling by motocycle and any kind of traveling
- Making something by hand
Hacking Girls (?) A_A(Y)
Location: Kaohsiung, Taiwan, Republic Of China (ROC).
Timezone: Taipei, Taiwan (GMT +0800)
- ICQ: 37803596
- YIM: bluet_dot_org
- Skype: bluet_dot_org
- GPG Key ID: 5296C7A8
BlueT.org Studio http://BlueT.org
- Kaohsiung.pm aka "Kaohsiung Perl Monger" leader
KaLUG (Kaohsiung Linux User Group) Member - offering Edu/Technical supports for linux users in Kaohsiung. http://kalug.linux.org.tw
* SCA (Association of high school Computer science and information technolodge researching clubs in Southern Taiwan) Technical Speaker.
Now work on
- Ubuntu@TW leader, Organizer.
Managing the LoCoTeam - Ubuntu@TW]
- Maintaining these servers and site contents
Website/Forum : http://www.ubuntu.org.tw
Doc Team : http://wiki.ubuntu.org.tw - Our own Docs for Traditional Chinese User and Translate Docs from English to Chinese.
APT server : http://apt.ubuntu.org.tw - archive mirror, 2Gbps bandwidth. (mainboard got burned, offline now)
LiveCD Team : http://apt.ubuntu.org.tw/UbuntuTW-LiveCD/ - Our own Custom version LiveCD for Traditional Chinese Users.
ISO mirror : http://apt.ubuntu.org.tw/release
CDimage mirror : http://apt.ubuntu.org.tw/cdimage/releases/dapper/
Helping Ubuntu-(CN|HK) to be a organized LoCoTeam with our framwork.
Organizing a Ubuntu-ZH, which is a United Team of Ubuntu-(TW|CN|HK), for doing things about TW <-> CN <-> HK.
- Help users on #ubuntu-tw #ubuntu-cn #ubuntu-hk #ubuntu-zh.
- Prepearing a doc server for ubuntu-tw , ubuntu-cn and ubuntu-hk local teams (have been setted up).
- Prepearing a buildd server for ubuntu-tw , ubuntu-cn and ubuntu-hk local teams.
- BetterCJKSupport which aims to make CJK user can use ubuntu more smoothly.
- Translate doc from english to chinese.
- Write HOWTOs and Docs.
== Related pages==
I cannot use the Full_Search function, bcoz i messed up with "bluetooth".
- Make ubtw (Ubuntu-TW) bigger and stronger.
- UbuntuTW LiveCD release.
- Make Ubuntu better and easier to use for any propose.
- Make more and more people can use Ubuntu for their daily use OS.
Spend my whole life in a best OpenSource OS, a best Linux Distro, and all OSSs.
- can we make "Official" ubuntu cd in taiwan?
- can we use the logo of ubuntu on our localized cd?
- Is there any plan about Canonical-Taiwan corp. or Technical Center at Taiwan/China?
Books and Supports:
- I heard somebody said ubuntu/canonical will publish a book about ubuntu. We (Ubuntu-TW and Ubuntu-CN) are interested in transplating it to Trad/Simp chinese and publish it at Taiwan and Mainland China at the same time.
- Bcoz of there's still only a few books talking about Ubuntu, Ubuntu@TW wanna publish a book for users who are interested in Ubuntu/Linux in taiwan. The content will be from Our wiki and our Doc_Team.
- As above, there's no any Officially Org to offer the tranning or tech support, maybe we can do that?