Describe your ideas for Classroom topics here:
Find out most-called factoids, and pick from that list. codecs, video drivers, wireless, fixing GRUB, Java, Beryl, resolution, viewing/editing Windows partitions, +WINE + adding repos + LAMP. perhaps do it as shorter just to teach and then take a lot of the time to answer questions, do hypothetical situations, etc?
Basic unix fluency - commandline syntax, command structure, elementary regex and multiple command linkage, autocompletion, color.
- Patching packages
- Ubuntu membership
- Bug Triage
Heres some ideas on topics:
- Terminal Server Client/VNC external IP to PN IPs (private networks) and setup.
Networking with linux - Commands and HowTo's.
- Debian Packaging - How to make them and how they work.
- Kernel Compiling
- Tackling compiling (of a application) and errors that are common/uncommon
Samba -HowTo and tackling errors/incompatabilities.
- Battery Saving modifications/hacks (this is a big one since I cannot find anything on this subject that suites my needs, nor others)
This is my first time editing a wiki, so excuse the bad placement of text. - Daniel S. Aliases: DM| / Delvien
Music_Shuffle - something kinda simple
BrandonSussman - General unix/Linux topics.
- System management, scripting, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Elementary LAMP setup and maintenance
- Commandline syntax, regex, multiple command chaining, environment maintenance and setup.
PriceChild - Beryl
- "What the heck is all of this?"
- Where to find the guide for your setup.
- Maybe a little support.
No video or audio topics. No ubuntu+1 topics