No meeting this week, since lots of people are travelling.
Alexander Sack (asac)
- ubufox SRU
- network-manager SRU
- knetworkmanager SRU
not included in uploaded SRU -> next round:
- 303165: IPv4Settings not merged for ppp connections (NEW)
- 258743: NM 0.7 Fails To Set Custom MTU
- not milestoned, but targetted - SRU opportunities:
- 291062: enable networking" unchecked/disabled when resuming from suspend
- 272185: WPA Enterprise (disassociating by local choice (reason=3))
- 283635: pkcs support missing (huge patch; hard to backport)
- 262191: only save group password is not possible (should go in with pkcs backport - if at all).
network-manager-applet, -pptp, ubufox:
- all milestoned done
- tradmark review: first patches upstreamed; a bunch more to follow in the next week(s)
- screening next security round bug list
- final review and archive admin prodding for xulrunner 1.9.1 and firefox 3.1: now in universe; next: getting fennec into universe
- drafting/sending out mozillateam meeting minutes.
finalizing nss/nspr SONAME change -> we want to use upstream SONAME and not debian one anymore. Goal is that ubuntu mozilla binaries can be used in non-ubuntu distros (fedora, suse).
network-manager / modemmanager:
- merging NM 0.7 final to development packaging branch
ABI/API breakage will prevent a SRU -> painful backports
- untangling and getting initial review on modemmanger patches for mbm modems; splitting up in clean hunks.
- creating gitorious account to better share modemmanger code.
- modemmanager PPA: modemmanager and mbm enabled kernel package
- still in overload mode: next week i can start do sponsoring again.
Arne Goetje (ArneGoetje)
- sick with flu
- UDS/Travel preparations
- MIR for ttf-sazanami
- discussion with mpt about fonts
Bryce Harrington (bryce)
Short week due to Thanksgiving holiday (Thurs / Fri)
- Consultation/research for ARM graphics
- HDMI research
- Merge -intel driver. Uploaded to Jaunty. Created backports for Intrepid and Hardy.
- Create 3 quirks for -ati AGPMode issues (#141551, #296617)
- Wrote launchpad bug guidelines for xorg packages
- Historical drivers - Focused on completed backend implementation
- Catchup on email
- Sponsorship: xterm (#301451), lintian (#273997), rootskel (#303879), tsclient (#190688)
Chris Cheney (calc)
- Short 1 day week (4 days off)
- Preparing openoffice.org 1:3.0.0-6ubuntu1 for intrepid/jaunty
- OOo bug triage
Jonathan Riddell (Riddell)
Martin Pitt (pitti)
Currently open intrepid-updates targeted bugs:
- 285879 (jockey: gnome-appearance-properties keeps proposing fglrx on ati cards): in -proposed queue
295530 (jockey: ImportError when enabling b43 driver): in -proposed queue
- 289845 (jockey: WL and B44 Not Properly Configured): in -proposed queue
Merges: all done
Non-chores work done:
- Mostly implemented postgresql stemming support for landscape team (#301770)
- UDS and DX sprint preparations
- travelled to San Francisco for sprint/FossCamp/UDS
- Created UDS presentations about LP bug mail and Apport hooks
- Played with launchpadlib to find out what's missing for apport, filed some bugs about it
- Updated wiki documentation about SRUs
- New upstream versions of hal, hal-info, pm-utils
- monodoc, opencryptoki, samba
Sebastien Bacher (seb128)
- upgraded to jaunty
- started working on GNOME 2.25
- sponsoring: epiphany-browser