2010-04-06

For minutes of previous meetings, please see DesktopTeam/Meeting.

Meeting Minutes

Present

Main Meeting

  • Rick Spencer (rickspencer3) - chair
  • Alberto Milone (tseliot)
  • Arne Goetje (ArneGoetje)

  • Bryce Harrington (bryce)
  • Chris Cheney (ccheney)
  • Chris Coulson (chrisccoulson)
  • Didier Roche (didrocks)
  • Jonathan Riddell (Riddell)
  • Ken VanDine (kenvandine)

  • Martin Pitt (pitti)
  • Sebastien Bacher (seb128)
  • Till Kamppeter (tkamppeter)
  • Travis Harwell (Nafai)

Eastern Edition

  • Luke Yelavich (TheMuso)

  • Robert Ancell (robert_ancell)
  • Chris Halse Rogers (RAOF)

Apologies

Agenda

  • Outstanding actions from last meeting
  • Partner Update
  • Kubuntu Update
  • Blueprint List
  • Release Bugs/Release Status
  • Review activity reports
  • Any other business

Discussion

Partner Update

  • OLS has a bug fix coming today, fixing the contact picker for file sharing.
  • There is a desktopcouch branch in review that works around the "keyring problem" where accessing the keyring causes the CPU to peg.
  • Gwibber is still causing the CPU to peg. Diagnosis continues, no clear strategy to resolve the issue has emerged.
  • Dx team is keeping up with incoming bugs

Kubuntu Update

  • beta 2 in good shape but some issues with installer in current images means rebuild needed.
  • http://tinyurl.com/yjybcx9 15 milestoned bugs. three have fixes committed. On track to fix all RC bugs by release.

Blueprint List

  • Please create a list of blueprints that you want to take to UDS
  • By next team meeting
  • You don't have to actually write the blueprints yet, but you can if you want
  • If you want to discuss, please let me and/or pitti and/or seb128 know, we can do call or IRC

Release Status

Activity reports

Alberto Milone (tseliot)

Done:

  • LP: #539196 nvidia-settings X display configuration window doesn't work on nvidia-173 and nvidia-96 (not uploaded yet, needs testing)

Todo:

  • LP: #248392 ia32-libs 32bit libgl search for dri at wrong place on 64bit system
  • LP: #538071 Nouveau blacklisting with /usr on separate partition fails
  • LP: #552653 Jockey fails to install nvidia hardware driver
  • LP: #552903 LIBGL_DRIVERS_PATH wrong after deactivating and restarting computer
  • LP: #555837 nvidia-common exited with return code 1 (Exec format error)
  • LP: #553954 plymouth has a non translatable string coming up on screen

Arne Goetje (ArneGoetje)

  • Public holiday on Monday
  • Language-packs: new full-export from Rosetta for Lucid, ran test builds, investigated why languages with country codes are not merged probably into the same tarball for the same language for XPI translations
  • test fontconfig modifications for CJK fonts -- need to commit
  • language-selector: added code to write the language setting to ~/.dmrc and /var/cache/gdm/$USER/dmrc when gdm is running.

Bryce Harrington (bryce)

  • Bug Triaging
    • Look for dupes of MSI bug
    • Triage all xkeyboard-config bugs tagged 'lucid'
    • Review bugs tagged lucid-upgrade-testing
  • Bug Upstreaming
    • Upstream all triaged -ati bugs tagged 'lucid'
    • Upstream #27380 - X segfault in miCopyRegion
    • Upstream #27382 - [RS480] black screen after a few user switches
    • Upstream #543489 - On brightness change, corrupted notification appears
  • Bug Fixing
    • Fix man page for -ati to document that pm options can't be configured with kms yet (lp #552458)
    • Investigate plymouth failure on blumonc
  • Backporting
    • Identify post 2.10 bug fixes in -intel to backport
    • Review redhat/mandriva patches against X
    • Backport fix to ati to improve Xv performance on radeon
    • Backport 3 patches from -intel 2.10 git tree
    • Backport patches from -intel 2.11 git tree
    • Cherrypick from upstream tree for wacom
    • Cherrypick 3 fixes from upstream tree for -intel
  • Packaging and sponsorship
    • Merge -intel 2.9.1-3
    • Package xf86-video-ati 6.12.192
    • Package intel-gpu-tools git snapshot (or 1.0.3 if released)
    • Package radeontool 1.6.1
    • Sponsor -mga for RAOF
    • Repackage xf86-video-displaylink using standard X packaging and naming
  • Arsenal
    • Make a report for upstream-fixed (or try it in bughugger)
    • Make cleanup_distro_name look up series names from launchpad in fix-titles.py
    • Make report of all X bugs with a watch marked fixed upstream
    • Fix milestone-bugs report to actually work
    • Make mutt color hilight for "Package changed: .* => linux (Ubuntu)"

  • Multitouch
    • Receive MT hardware - send receipt
    • Upgrade to latest Ubuntu on MT system
    • Configure MT system
  • Update Ubuntu-X wiki docs and release notes
    • Document Xv/X11 video configuration
    • Document troubleshooting process for blank screen issues using xtrace
    • Document paste-edid < /sys/class/drm/*/edid

    • Document that if edid is not getting through a kvm or whatever, to use video=VGA1:1024x768
    • Document video tearing with KMS on -ati (#514245)

Chris Cheney (ccheney)

  • Off Mar 30.
  • Merged writer2latex for lucid.
  • Uploaded openoffice.org 1:3.2.0-4ubuntu3 fixing 2 RC bugs.
    • Investigated and verified there is no sane way to fix #546797 and converted to release note.
    • Updated splash/aboutbox images to Oracle logos, also wiki page reflecting new license agreement.
  • Working on openoffice.org 1:3.2.0-5ubuntu1 to fix several new RC bugs recently found.
  • Preparing openoffice.org ppa backports for support team for hardy/karmic.

Chris Halse Rogers (RAOF)

3-day week due to Easter holidays.

  • X
    • Apply xserver-xorg-video-mga G200EH hardware-enablement patch from upstream (LP: #546149).
    • More Nouveau and Intel triage. The kernel-team's rockin' the Intel bugs, but it looks like we'll need to quirk off acceleration in nouveau for some hardware. Hybrid dual-gpu setups seem particularly fragile.
  • F-Spot
    • Hacking on some final polish - a more sensible default viewer size, fixes to the crop editor, and a notification when there's an unsaved image.
    • Tracked down a hang bug in the Folder exporter.

Didier Roche (didrocks)

  • 4-day week due to Easter holidays.
  • WI related stuff:
    • Fix gdmsetup in common scenario to not list users who have an encrypted home directory for autologin candidate (LP: #353446)
  • UNE
    • roll tarball for a new releasing fixing bugs:
      • - liblauncher (LP: #513829) - go-home-applet (LP: #544177) - clutk (LP: #414353) - netbook-launcher (LP: #465548, #467474, #455143, #472999, #538485)
    • One nasty bug already present in Karmic and hardly reproducible with some screens size and langage still there (reopened)
    • lot of bug triaging
  • GNOME
    • new release: glade, seahorse, seahorse-plugins, gnome-utils, gnome-screensaver, gnome-settings-daemon, metacity
    • Fix in metacity and compiz about default number of ws
  • Quickly:
    • new quickly-widgets double release Smile :)

    • work with the potention GSoC students to provide guidance and projects idea.
  • misc:
    • backport a fix for weechat (infinite loop with /layout)
    • more fix on g-c-c about button position depending on the theme (LP: #551048, #552132)

Jonathan Riddell (Riddell)

done:

  • Update kubuntu logo in various places
  • Fix plasma-netbook to show search by default
  • fix kdebindings compile for arm
  • stop ubiquity showing placemark strings on startup
  • fix kde-l10n-engb and other dialect packages to depend on the

correct language pack

  • testing ISO images in preparation for beta
  • holiday friday and monday

Ken VanDine (kenvandine)

Luke Yelavich (TheMuso)

Martin Pitt (pitti)

Only a 3-day week due to Easter holidays.

Assigned blueprints: all done

Done:

  • Bug fixing: apport, dbus, gdm, nautilus, notify-osd
  • Apport retracer maintenance
  • Lots of bug triage
  • db4.7 migration
  • Tested fingerprint power consumption
  • NBS cleanup

Sponsoring:

  • hal, xulrunner-1.9.2

Robert Ancell (robert_ancell)

Sebastien Bacher (seb128)

short week with 3 work days

  • desktop updates: gconf-editor vino libgnome libgnomecanvas gnome-python-desktop gnome-keyring libgnome-keyring gnome-desktop pango indicator-sound libgnomecanvas
  • backport notify-osd fix for new gtk
  • updated gnome-settings-daemon touchpad icons to fix notification bug
  • updated gnome-menus caching code to list extra keys
  • cleaned extra gnome-keyring debugging leading to sourcing errors, updated strings and translations to fix a typo too
  • updated gtk+ and atk to fix gir conflicts on upgrade
  • updated poppler scaling change to fix an issue with the previous upload
  • backported an evolution change for rtl composer issues
  • fixed double free crash due to buggy change in gnome-bluetooth
  • cleaning libgnome-keyring update packaging error and added bugzilla workaround for the gvfs cpu issue
  • backported papyon upstream fix for a crasher in telepathy-butterfly
  • backported indicator-applet upstream change for keyboard grabbing issue
  • lot of desktop bugs reading and triaging

Sponsoring:

  • ubuntu-mono human-theme ubuntu-artwork light-themes desktop-file-utils evolution-indicator gnome-themes-ubuntu ubuntu-mono humanity-icon-theme ubuntu-mono light-themes gwibber ubuntu-artwork indicator-messages libdbusmenu indicator-applet indicator-application ubuntuone-client light-themes ubuntu-mono rhythmbox-ubuntuone-music-store notify-osd-icons notify-osd-icons totem poppler libdbusmenu

Till Kamppeter (tkamppeter)

  • Tried to fix Ghostscript bug #691014 without success, it is a possible cause for several printing problems (LP: #539708)
  • Still waiting for: Ubuntu logo for the printer test page (LP: #542975), HPLIP systray applet patch for Application Indicator (LP: #497877).
  • Answered and triaged printing-related bug reports.

Chris Coulson (chrisccoulson)

  • Mozilla general:
    • FF3.0, XUL1.9.0, FF3.5, XUL1.9.1 security updates - all in ums PPA now and some testing performed
    • Got the cairo patch in to Firefox to fix font rendering (LP: #512615)
    • Fixed an issue where Firefox wouldn't start in debug mode (LP: #546490)
    • Fixed a small build issue with Firefox where it wouldn't build when using system libraries
    • Committed a fix for a Firefox issue where the abrowser branding was still using the official Firefox icon for the menu entry (LP: #526291)
    • xulrunner-1.9.2 updated for firefox 3.6.3 (to be uploaded after beta 2)
    • Fixed a Hardy => Lucid upgrade issue when cleaning the old Hardy xulrunner-1.9 package (LP: #525621). This is fixed by providing a dummy xulrunner-1.9 binary package from xulrunner-1.9.2 source

    • Added a fix to the additional dummy package to clean some obsolete conffiles too
  • General:
    • Investigated an issue where users screens are staying blank sometimes after switching users. It looks like a gnome-screensaver problem, and I found a potential issue which was demonstrated by using the test-fade binary in the gnome-screensaver source. Unfortunately users still see the original problem even with a fix for the issue I found.
    • Sponsoring: firefox, thunderbird
  • Blueprints:
    • desktop-lucid-new-firefox-support-model
      • Archive is cleaned of unwanted extensions now thanks to pitti

Travis Hartwell (Nafai)

started on Thursday, so had employee first task stuff

  • Added a debug command to the quickly ubuntu project template, submitted merge request
  • Reproduced LP: #533775 working on finding cause
  • Tried and filed to reproduce LP: #548891 (looks like pitti is on it)
  • In general, reading about the bug triage process

IRC Logs

[17:32] <rickspencer3> two things before start
[17:32] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 556656 in launchpad-code "Code reviews and bugs silo comments" [Undecided,New] https://launchpad.net/bugs/556656<<BR>> [17:32] <Riddell> hi
[17:32] <bryce_> hi
[17:32] <seb128> james_w, thanks
[17:32] <chrisccoulson> hi
[17:32] <rickspencer3> 1. Hi Nafai - welcome to your first team meeting!
[17:33] * tseliot waves
[17:33] <Nafai> Yay! Thanks.
[17:33] <rickspencer3> all Nafai started last Thursday
[17:33] <rickspencer3> he'll be working with didrocks on UNE in 10.10, and also I am hoping on some application developer focused areas
[17:33] <rickspencer3> (and if something else interests him as well)
[17:33] <rickspencer3> Nafai, what's you real name, and why "Nafai"?
[17:34] <Nafai> Travis Hartwell; back when I started with IRC in the 90's the network I was on 'travis' was taken, so I chose a name from some books I was reading at the time. The Homecoming series by Orson Scott Card
[17:34] <Nafai> It's kind of stuck
[17:34] <rickspencer3> kewl
[17:35] <rickspencer3> Nafai, based in Utah, USA, correct?
[17:35] <Nafai> Yes
[17:35] <rickspencer3> excellent
[17:35] <rickspencer3> Nafai, pitti is your tech lead for the rest of 10.04
[17:35] <rickspencer3> seb128, will be fore 10.10, we'll have a call soon
[17:35] <Nafai> ok
[17:35] <rickspencer3> but anyone here will be glad to help you with anything, i am sure
[17:36] * pitti puts on the "No, I won't fix your computer!" T-shirt
[17:36] * tseliot nods
[17:36] <rickspencer3> hehe
[17:36] <didrocks> welcome Nafai ;)
[17:36] <rickspencer3> okay, except for pitti anyone will help with anything
[17:36] <rickspencer3> ;)
[17:36] <seb128> ;-)
[17:37] <rickspencer3> also before we start, I think kenvandine won't be able to join us this morning, so we'll skip his parts and pick them up in the Eastern Edition if he is available then
[17:37] <rickspencer3> let's rock
[17:37] <rickspencer3> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Meeting/2010-04-06<<BR>> [17:37] <rickspencer3> Riddell, kubuntu update?
[17:37] <Riddell> * beta 2 in good shape but some issues with installer in current images means rebuild needed
[17:37] <Riddell> * http://tinyurl.com/yjybcx9 15 milestoned bugs. three have fixes committed. if current fix rate continues we should be all fixed up before release
[17:37] <Riddell> that's it, very quick this week :)
[17:38] <rickspencer3> thanks Riddell
[17:38] <rickspencer3> next is 10.10 blueprints
[17:38] <rickspencer3> yeah!
[17:38] <rickspencer3> time to start seriously thinking about 10.10 and what you want to accomplish there
[17:39] <rickspencer3> for the first step, I would like everyone to generate a list of blueprints they want to bring to UDS
[17:39] <rickspencer3> note that the requirement is just for a *list*
[17:39] <rickspencer3> writing the blueprints will be the next phase
[17:39] <rickspencer3> I'd like everyone to have a list by the next team meeting
[17:39] <Riddell> isn't writing done at UDS?
[17:39] <pitti> s/at/after/
[17:40] <rickspencer3> Riddell, well, yes and no
[17:40] <pitti> but the stubs and summary should be there before
[17:40] <pitti> we need that for scheduling/planning
[17:40] <rickspencer3> I expect there to be good thought put into them before they are accepted and such
[17:40] <pitti> the actual meat (wiki page/work items) are after UDS
[17:40] <rickspencer3> Riddell, but I get your point
[17:40] <rickspencer3> I guess rather than "written" I should have said "registered"
[17:41] <rickspencer3> now, I am betting some of the newer folks are thinking "wtf?"
[17:41] <rickspencer3> no worries
[17:41] <Nafai> :)
[17:41] <chrisccoulson> heh
[17:41] <rickspencer3> if you don't know what blueprints to write, or how to register them and such ... please ping me out of band
[17:41] <rickspencer3> we'll get together with pitti and seb128 and step you through it
[17:41] <rickspencer3> but I would like to see everyone with a list by next Tuesday
[17:42] <rickspencer3> any questions?
[17:42] <seb128> where do we put the lists?
[17:42] <rickspencer3> seb128, good question
[17:42] <rickspencer3> shall we add them to the blueprint list wiki page I started?
[17:42] <pitti> how about just registering stubs?
[17:43] <pitti> desktop-maverick-frobnicate
[17:43] <ccheney> don't they need to be registered to be scheduled anyway?
[17:43] <seb128> I don't like much doing registration for random first thinking round
[17:43] <rickspencer3> pitti, that's good too
[17:43] <seb128> it creates quite some noise
[17:43] <ccheney> seb128: ah i see your point
[17:43] <pitti> seb128: for those, just put them into your weekly report, and keep a local list?
[17:43] <seb128> wiki or in the activity reports?
[17:43] <rickspencer3> pitti, since seb128 is tech lead for 10.10, I will delegate the decision to him, sound ok?
[17:43] <pitti> ack
[17:44] <seb128> there we go ;-)
[17:44] <rickspencer3> seb128, be careful what you ask for ;)
[17:44] * rickspencer3 watches pitti wash hands
[17:44] <rickspencer3> :)
[17:44] <pitti> so, everyone snailmail them to seb128, in proper French language!
[17:44] <seb128> lol
[17:44] <didrocks> pitti: no pb ;)
[17:44] <rickspencer3> hehe
[17:44] <seb128> soooooo
[17:45] <rickspencer3> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/10.10/BlueprintList)<<BR>> [17:45] <seb128> register those you are sure about on launchpad using desktop-maverick-* + add those you want to discuss in your activty report?
[17:45] <pitti> rickspencer3: will take me a bit to stop taking decisions and jumping on every question :)
[17:45] <rickspencer3> pitti == Ubuntu Desktop :)
[17:45] <seb128> rickspencer3, would that work for you?
[17:46] <rickspencer3> seb128, sure
[17:46] <seb128> or do you prefer using the wiki, easier maybe to list in one spot and do changes
[17:46] <rickspencer3> seb128, well, you'll be organizing them, so it's what's easier for you
[17:46] <rickspencer3> ;)
[17:46] <rickspencer3> though I would like to take a look at everything next week, so folks can ask each other questions
[17:46] <seb128> ok, so register + activity report
[17:46] <pitti> seb128: NB that the desktop meeting page will have all activity reports in one wiki page anyway :)
[17:46] * rickspencer3 hears pitti chuckly
[17:46] <seb128> we can discuss those in the activity report page in next meeting
[17:47] <seb128> and review the list in launchpad too
[17:47] <rickspencer3> ok
[17:47] <rickspencer3> seb128, I'll put you down for that agenda item
[17:47] * kenvandine waves
[17:47] <seb128> ok
[17:47] <seb128> hey kenvandine
[17:47] <rickspencer3> hi kenvandine, are you back?
[17:47] <kenvandine> yeah
[17:47] <pitti> ... and kenvandine will fix everything then, as decided
[17:47] <pitti> oh, hi kenvandine!
[17:47] <kenvandine> hehe
[17:47] <kenvandine> :)
=== al-maisan is now known as almaisan-away
[17:48] <rickspencer3> kenvandine, can you touch on partner status and gwibber briefly?
[17:48] <kenvandine> yup
[17:49] <kenvandine> sorry i didn't update the wiki with the partner update, been beating on gwibber
[17:49] <kenvandine> OLS has a bug fix coming today, fixing the contact picker for file sharing
[17:49] <kenvandine> of course it'll just get queued, nothing that needs to break release
[17:50] <kenvandine> they are also working hard on desktopcouch
[17:50] <kenvandine> chad has a branch in review that works around the keyring problem
[17:50] <kenvandine> but it is a pretty big refactor
[17:51] <rickspencer3> so no more desktopcouch-se == 100% CPU?
[17:51] <kenvandine> the good news for them is he has narrowed the bug down to specific versions of libgnome-keyring0
[17:51] <kenvandine> i haven't been successful doing that in gwibber
[17:51] <kenvandine> rickspencer3, right
[17:51] <seb128> did he narrow down the issue to a changeset?
[17:52] <kenvandine> he thought he did, but i patched that out and still got the issue
[17:52] <kenvandine> he was trying to do that yesterday afternoon, last i heard he hadn't found the specific commit
[17:52] <seb128> ok
[17:52] <seb128> it would be useful if he could find the commit
[17:52] <kenvandine> yeah, i think that is what he worked on all day yesterday
[17:53] <seb128> k
[17:53] <kenvandine> in gwibber i think it is the combination of multiprocessing and threads
[17:53] <kenvandine> perhaps we are spamming the keyring via dbus
[17:53] <kenvandine> or something
[17:53] <kenvandine> more about that after the meeting
[17:53] <pitti> libdbus and threads is always an "interesting" combination
[17:53] <kenvandine> nothing urgent in the pipe for DX as far as i know
[17:53] <kenvandine> pitti, indeed
[17:53] <pitti> it keeps failing on me for anything but the main thread
[17:54] <kenvandine> pitti, it is the recipe for drinking heavily :)
[17:54] <kenvandine> doing that in gwibber would be a pretty significant code change :/
[17:54] <rickspencer3> ok, so a technical discussion for gwibber + keyring + threads right after the meeting?
[17:54] <kenvandine> yeah
[17:54] <rickspencer3> in that case, let's finish up ;)
[17:54] <kenvandine> i have a proposal
[17:54] <rickspencer3> pitti, release status?
[17:54] <seb128> speaking of dx, if you have dx issue which you think should be considered for lucid, let me or dbarth know
[17:55] <seb128> they are rocking their bugs list so might take over some extra issues for lucid ;-)
[17:55] <pitti> all beta-2 work items done since last week, good job
[17:55] <kenvandine> :)
[17:55] <seb128> pitti, \o/
[17:55] <pitti> http://people.canonical.com/~pitti/workitems/canonical-desktop-team-ubuntu-10.04.html is looking fine
[17:55] <pitti> no actual work items for us except to disable "file a bug" menu
[17:56] <pitti> which we don't expect any problems with
[17:56] <pitti> I'm a bit more concerned about the large number of open bugs still
[17:56] <seb128> it's in the ubuntu-desktop ppa now
[17:56] <seb128> if you want to test
[17:56] <seb128> the lpi change
[17:56] <pitti> remember that we basically have just one week left for the final push, then we'll go into final freeze
[17:57] <pitti> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/ReleaseStatus is pretty up to date, FYI
[17:57] <ccheney> what is the 'file a bug' issue is it something i need to change in OOo also, as it doesn't use lpi lib directly?
[17:57] <pitti> ccheney: good point; we want to drop the menu item for final
[17:57] <ccheney> pitti: is there a url about the issue?
[17:58] <pitti> ccheney: well, it isn't a "must do", but it might help thinning the firehose of really bad bug reports that we get
[17:58] <pitti> ccheney: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-lucid-bug-management<<BR>> [17:58] <rickspencer3> pitti, I see that tseliot has a certain number of bugs still open, tseliot are you on track, or do you want some help prioritizing?
[17:58] <ccheney> pitti: ok
[17:59] <ccheney> pitti: i'll talk to you more about it offline
[17:59] <pitti> chrisccoulson: on that note, bug 447431 is still alive in current lucid :(
[17:59] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 447431 in gnome-desktop "gnome-settings-daemon dies with BadMatch" [Medium,Triaged] https://launchpad.net/bugs/447431<<BR>> [17:59] <chrisccoulson> pitti - yeah, slangasek said
[17:59] <pitti> but at this point, nothing more from me; any questions?
[17:59] <chrisccoulson> i'm surprised about that though, as upstream ignore the error that caused the original crash now :-/
[17:59] <tseliot> rickspencer3: I know but I can deal with them. I plan on fixing a fair amount in the next few days
[17:59] <pitti> ccheney: does 3.2.1 have any chance to land still?
[18:00] <ccheney> pitti: no, its still not released yet and i doubt it will be by next week
[18:00] <pitti> ccheney: is 3.2.0 "good enough"?
[18:00] <pitti> we might provide 3.2.1 in 10.04.1
[18:00] <ccheney> pitti: we could stick it in a SRU if someone wants it, but 3.2.0 is probably good enough
[18:00] <ccheney> pitti: of course i keep getting rc bugs at the last minute so 3.2.1 might be helpful as an sru in a month or two
[18:01] <pitti> ccheney: that sounds fine. .1 is three months from now
[18:01] <ccheney> pitti: ok yea that sounds fine
[18:01] <pitti> rickspencer3: back to you
[18:01] <Nafai> Remind me what SRU is?
[18:01] <ccheney> stable release update
[18:01] <rickspencer3> thanks pitti
[18:01] <Nafai> thanks
[18:01] <ccheney> Nafai: normally updates are only for security issues
[18:02] <rickspencer3> Nafai, so it's like when users get an update in update manager
[18:02] * Nafai nods
[18:02] <rickspencer3> they are either fixes for grave problems or trivial fixes (very low rist)
[18:02] <rickspencer3> risk, even
[18:02] <chrisccoulson> Nafai, see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates<<BR>> [18:02] <rickspencer3> but with an LST we plan a couple of point releases
[18:02] <rickspencer3> ok
[18:02] <rickspencer3> Any other business?
[18:03] <rickspencer3> ok
[18:04] <rickspencer3> let's call that a wrap, and move on to discussing gwibber
[18:04] * rickspencer3 taps gavel


CategoryDesktopTeam

Back to DesktopTeam

DesktopTeam/Meeting/2010-04-06 (last edited 2010-04-06 22:50:58 by rick-rickspencer3)