Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
- Sprint to prepare PS to package themselves Unity and the whole stack in progress this week
- Made a compiz snapshot, will be tested and then uploaded later this week if everything is fine. Merged into the "one source package to rule them all".
- Still had some discussion with gcc people and fundation team about the breakage with gcc4.7 + C++11. The breakage will be removed in gcc 4.7.2. Meanwhile, compiling with 4.6 for unblocking the situation (works well with newer boost and glew).
- Working on nouveau upstream and prime support [mlankhorst]
- Generic bugfixing related to X [mlankhorst]
- mesa 8.0.3 uploaded for quantal. Intent is to get this into precise-proposed as well. [bryce]
- xdiagnose SRUs for precise and updated version for quantal [bryce]
IRC log Western edition