- Lot of GNOME updates (didrocks)
- Cleaning the evolution NBS list (didrocks, cyphermox)
- getting the blueprints stack back in track (didrocks)
Dealing with an uoa unstranslatable issue, see bug 1052375 (didrocks)
- Further greeter and remote login polish (mterry)
Gwibber lens previews, done and will land after the next unity release 1049127 (kenvandine)
- NetworkManager/dnsmasq bug fixing (cyphermox)
- Some nm-applet changes for the greeter (cyphermox)
Gwibber-service SharedModel magic, obsoletes huge amounts of cruft in gwibber-service (robru)
GNOME a11y updates for 3.5.92. (TheMuso)
(Hopefully) Tracked down a source of many colord/colord-sane crashes 844286 et al (raof)
New nvidia-experimental-NNN package policy accepted at TechBoard (bryce)
New expedited policy for nvidia-current-updates approved by TechBoard (bryce)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
- Had the utouch renaming SRUed in precise and oneiric + the geis stack.
- Still working with PS on the 6.6 release to sort and align all pieces with new and numerous FFe and UIFe.
- Also tracking their branch status not complying to the upstream policy in term of tests and processes.
- compiz and key migrations is still not ironed out. gconf patch posted, but still need a debug fix.
- all the stack will be released for beta2.
- Establishing processes for publishing beta drivers via nvidia-experimental (bryce)
IRC log Western edition