Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
Product strategy integration
- Progress on the daily autolanding phase. Now dealing with IS to get the proper ports open and dogfooding with real data.
- Moved packaging branches inline to the upstream trunks
- About halfway through modernizing packaging (dh9, --fail-missing, tests, etc)
- Fixed a lot of upstream issues to get the dailies running again
- Dealt with glew
- Unity stack SRU uploaded in both raring and quantal. Precise under preparation with other fixes
- Compiz got some bug fixes for fullscreen opengl apps like video games. Will be released as part of the precise SRU.
Indicators & Themes
- Evolution-indicator almost ready to land after being ported to EDS 3.6 / libmessaging-menu, waiting on a CA to merge the last patches upstream if possible. (cyphermox)
- Started "inlining" indicator-messages, indicator-sound, which should be the first indicators to get ready for the new PS process. (cyphermox)
- SRUs for:
- MIR for webaccounts-browser-extension
- Working on moving packaging inline with trunk
Open input framework
- Upload in the distro has broken evince. Fix upstream in progress.
- Renaming of the oif stack has finished with final package set renaming.
- Good progress on PPA. Chad is learning that Chromium moves fast. Since UDS, for instance, two source updates that cause the build to fail. Getting automatic pull from #webapps, patches branch.
- Need to decide whether to follow Debian and transition binary package name to 'chromium'
- "chromedriver" also packaged, perhaps. Some community and #webapps seem interested.
- attempting to upstream kernel patches (mlankhorst)
- attempting to upstream wine patches (mlankhorst)
- getting q-lts-backport stack ready (mlankhorst)
- following fallout from 3.7 nouveau rewrite (mlankhorst)
IRC log Western edition