- New Unity Greeter with a fix for visual corruption while loading desktop (mterry)
- Fixed a data corruption issue in duplicity, SRUs pending (mterry)
- Lots of API updates for libfriends, finalizing API before landing in raring (kenvandine)
- Created cups-browsed, a daemon which browses the Bonjour broadcasts of shareed CUPS printers on remote machines and creating local CUPS queues pointing to these printers, replacing the former CUPS broadcasting/browsing. So remote CUPS printers are simply available again, without individual configuration. Part of cups-filters 1.0.28, packaged for Raring (tkamppeter).
- CUPS: Dropped forward-port patch of CUPS broadcastingf/browsing in Raring, not needed any more due to cups-browsed (tkamppeter).
- CUPS: Split CUPS daemon off into an extra binary package, so for mobile systems one can use a 1-MB printing stack of cups-daemon, libcups2, and cups-browsed, to only get remote CUPS printers automatically and print on them, all the rest of the printing stack is for local printers with drivers (tkamppeter).
Updated to latest orca release, and adjusted ubiquity and unity-greeter to not use command-line flags that Orca no longer supports. (TheMuso)
Started debugging non-working audio on nexus7, at least via the speaker, am yet to try headphones. (TheMuso)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
Product strategy integration
- Continue and hopefully soon finishing merging latest components to have inlined packaging and tests running.
- Fixed some regressions happening, trying to get a new release ASAP. But need integrations tests to run in the indicator stack without failures before being able to do so.
Indicators & Themes
Open input framework
IRC log Western edition