- telepathy-indicator reviews and cleaning up deprecations (kenvandine)
- good progress on porting the gwibber client to libfriends (kenvandine)
- updated qml-friends to work with API changes in libfriends (kenvandine)
- duplicity data-corruption SRU (1091269) went out, please test (mterry)
- update-manager can't-upgrade-to-development-raring SRU (1097907) went out, please test (mterry)
lots of libreoffice 3.5.7 patch backports done for precise: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1037111
- libreoffice 4.0 deadlocking: cant testbuild on porterbox without libcmis, cant move libcmis (so-change) from raring-proposed to raring
- CUPS: Synced with Debian again (tkamppeter).
- Pandaboard: Printing works correctly with Raring: Server/client, cups-browsed, HPLIP, Plug'n'Print on USB (tkamppeter).
- xserver and drivers received some minor (bugfix) updates (X team)
- nexus7: vnc4 fixed to build on armhf (bryce)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
Product strategy integration
- First daily build released! Autopilot tests finally passed clean.
Indicators & Themes
- libappindicator's test cases finally pass.
- Updated most of the UOA packages that aren't autolanding
Open input framework
- q-lts-backport is considered finished and ready for release
- xserver moves from 1.13.0 to 1.13.1. Some drivers like -intel also got version bumps.
- Kernel jumped from 3.5 to 3.8. Seeing a spate of new bugs this past week - probably kernel fallout but we're still evaluating
- vnc4 fixed to build on armhf
- Investigated fullscreen unredirection driver bugs reported against Precise.
IRC log Western edition