- system-config-printer: Printer driver auto-download working correctly from both GNOME's own printer setup tool and the system-config-printer GUI (tkamppeter).
- Updates for Feature Freeze: HPLIP 3.13.3, foo2zjs 20130306, foomatic-db 20130308, cups-filters 1.0.30, QPDF 4.0.1. Planned is also Ghostscript 9.07, waiting for update of LCMS, see LP: #1126427, also CUPS 1.6.2 to fix LP: #1069671 (tkamppeter).
UDS session about printing: Mobile with reduced, driverless (support for IPP Everywhere/CUPS Raster, PDF, PS, PCL) printing stack, Poppler as only renderer, no GS, if possible daemons on-demand, print dialog in Touch SDK (Blueprint, tkamppeter).
- Good progress on a LightDM-capable phablet greeter, merge request filed (mterry)
- Extended qml-friends plugin to make it easier for the core apps developers to use Friends. (kenvandine)
- Daily releases for friends and libfriends (kenvandine, robru)
- - We really want to replace gwibber on the desktop with Friends, requires a few features to land to get the new Gwibber client fully functional (this week) then we'll request a FFe (kenvandine)
- libreoffice 4.0.1 in raring (Sweetshark, bdrung)
Pushed through some ALSA SRUs for multi-arch enablement. (TheMuso)
Further testing of Qt5 accessibility, and attempting to fix more bugs. (TheMuso)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
Product strategy integration
- cupstream2distro grew its testsuite extensively.
- Start of integrating support of destination ppa for supporting features branches set. More on that next week.
- No news is good news, we're puttering along fine.
- We'll need to land the 100 scopes/smart scopes project in the 2 next coming week. Working on a ppa for that with daily release on it.
Indicators & Themes
- signon-ui for Qt5 that doesn't break the desktop
- - mardy is working on webkit1 bindings for Qt5 - I have a backported patch for qt5 that adds xembed support, I'll land that after I get some testing done
Open input framework
IRC log Western edition