Prepared pulseaudi ov3.99/4.0 and alsa userspace 1.0.27 for testing, all ready to go in Ubuntu Audio dev PPAs. (TheMuso)
Started refining the manual tests for audi oin the test case tracker, now waiting for my merge request to be approved and merged before a call for testing is made. (TheMuso)
Packaged new upstream versions of espeak and speech-dispatcher which are sitting in Debian's pkg-a11y git to go to Debian and then merged for Ubuntu. (TheMuso)
Insert things to discuss at meeting here..
Product strategy integration
- Continuing working on getting touch stack to distro
- Some modifications to cupstream2distro to ignore Vcs-Bzr, minor other fixes and rewrite the "per commit messaging to include all commits"
- Qt 5.0.2 (official modules) for raring in qt5-beta-proper, resync with Debian, small transitions
- Partial Qt 5.0.2 for saucy, gcc 4.8 fix
- ui-toolkit autopilot fixes and adding to cupstream2distro-config
- Qt patches integration and upstreaming helping
- qtdoc packaging and ui-toolkit doc packaging
- qtpim updated snapshot
Indicators & Themes
- good progress on getting webapps daily releasing
- web credentials stack is daily releasing now, integration tests are ready but there are still some autopilot bugs being worked out.
Open input framework
IRC log Western edition