An update from the Forums Council for January of 2012
- New FC members. We had some turn over of the FC and thank the outbound members for their dedication and service and thank the incoming for their willingness to volunteer.
- Forms upgrade - The community would like to see a SSO for the forums and has formed a group of developers to work on a plugin for vBulletin.
- Hardware vendors requesting a sub forums were directed to establish a working relationship with Canonical first.
- The FC is reviewing ways we , the forums staff, can contribute Ubuntu Community Building, both with community interaction on and outside of the forums.
- We approved new Ubuntu Membership Applications - congratulations to all.