June 1st : meeting about Linux and freedom in Meythet.
June from 1st to 3rd : Festival Tant Libre ! in Meyzieu, where we had a booth.
June 2nd : premier samedi du libre (PSL) in Paris. This is a multi-distribution small install fest where around 60 people come to get help configuring and installing their Linux system.
June 2nd : meeting of Linux club in Wintzenheim.
- June 6th : Ubuntu Hour in Paris, in a bar where we drank beers and took a good moment.
- June 7th : Ubuntu Hour in Paris, in an other bar.
- June 9th : meeting in Cognac, about Ubuntu and other free softwares.
- June 10th : Ubuntu Party 12.04 in Paris (debriefing).
- June 15th : initiation to Linux with Ubuntu in Quimperlé.
June from 19th to 21th : Solutions Linux in Paris.
- June 23th : Install Party in Aix-en-Provence.
June 27th : interTICE 2012 – Logiciels libres, where we had a booth. It's an event for teachers, with the participation of Richard Stallman this year.