Name: Andrea Gasparini
Job: Developer for http://www.imavis.com
irc: gaspa at freenode
jabber: iogaspa at gmail dot com
launchpad account: https://launchpad.net/~gaspa
Activities in Ubuntu
- I'm an active member of the Italian community:
I'm currently an Ubuntu Developer Contributor: for further purposes, I maintained a list of almost all bugs handled till Karmic releases
- From june,26th I'm part of the MOTU team.
NBS page, with a list of all package that depends on nbs. At the moment the page is hosted here: http://gaspa.yattaweb.it/issues/reverse_nbs.xml and gets refreshed once a day.
- maint_upload is a script for searching informations on upload for a given ubuntu release. It can search in "changed-by" stanza or in gpg signature names of maintainer, given in form of regular expression.
I set up also a server that runs edos-(build)debcheck daily. The results could be found ATM only in raw plain-text.
Packaging from Scratch
Raw comments on various blames heard on Ubuntu.
Todolist for ubuntu related work.
Mobile about studies on embedded supports of ubuntu.
Gaspa2/DoubleCheck contains notes about MOTU usual work.
Other Projects I work for/with
I'm a developer of View-OS, a process with a view: http://wiki.virtualsquare.org/index.php/Main_Page
- I developed part of umview and I worked at the port of umview for amd64
- I did kmview kernel module (now is device 10 231) with a great Renzo effort
Video4Linux: i worked also with video4linux and bttv.