Meeting summary

IRC Council meeting 2011-10-08

  • Bugs

LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-irc-council (jussi, 11:01:59)

  • Review last meetings action items
    • nhandler to look into extending eir nag frequency and getting ubottu to show BT urls, with assistance from tsimpson - Appeared to be complete, though confirmation needed.
    • topyli and jussi to review m4v's guidelines draft - still todo
  • Make Lubuntu channels core after Oneiric release

ACTION: topyli Send informative email to #lubuntu ops list, with guidelines and application stuff (jussi, 11:43:57)

IRC Council meeting 2011-10-30

  • Review Bugs
    • New bug:
      • Launchpad bug 883119 in ubuntu-community "Issues needlessly in the IRC Council's private issue tracker" [Undecided,Confirmed] https://launchpad.net/bugs/883119

      • hopes it will increase transparency but concerns it could be as messy as the mailing list.
      • will allow non-ircc input on issues that theoretically will count towards the decision
      • to be trialed and monitored for effectiveness
    • Existing bug:
  • Review Last Meeting Action Items
    • #lubuntu ops stuff
      • Launchpad teams ready
      • current ops to reapply, have been consulted and satisfaction about situation is expectedly varied.
      • call will happen sometime soon after some post-release breathing space
      • bioterror (current #lubuntu op) notes that many are on the list but have never used the privileges
  • Any Other Business
    • IRCC awols mentioned

IRCCouncil/TeamReports/11/October (last edited 2011-11-17 11:10:23 by melissa)