Get the kernel team tools/scripts
A common set of tools used by the kernel team are maintained in a git repository.
- buildscripts: Scripts used to farm out the kernel builds to very fast remote
- chroot-setup: Scripts to setup jailed kernel compilation enviroments.
- daily-test-isos: Scripts and support files to produce daily, custom test isos.
- git-hooks: Optional hooks to help you commit patches
- maintscripts: Scripts used for general / stable kernel maintenance
- mainline-build: Scripts to produce .debs for mainline kernels
- misc: Everything else...
Download them using the following command.
git clone git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/kteam-tools.git kteam-tools