Loic Pefferkorn (pef)
Away for a while
- Student in computer sciences, France
- 22 years old
Computers in general (x86 and my ultra5), Linux user since 2000 (suse 6.4, slackware, redhat, debian then ubuntu and FreeBSD for personnal server).
- Guitar beginner as autodidact
jabber pef at im dot apinc dot org
email loic at ubuntu dot com
gpg key 0x601FA31D
irc pef on freenode #ubuntu-motu #ubuntu-devel #kubuntu-devel
I try to help LaptopTeam with IBM Thinkpad T43 support.
Added a note about Pbuilder/revisons number to KubuntuPackagingGuide
Packages activity (Universe)
Work on REVU
Packaged new upstream version of Kdissert
packaged new upstream version of qtparted
Corrected uninstallable kzenexplorer package
Added make to Depends to checkinstall package
Fixed some packages (debdiff for ~10 packages) in MOTUGLUTransitions
- datakiosk (maintainer, packaged initial release)
- kvpnc (maintainer, packaged initial and latest upstream release)
- kguitar (maintainer, packaged initial release)
coccinella : waiting in REVU here
Active member of http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org, where I can to help newbies. I also ask which programs people want to be packaged [http://forum.ubuntu-fr.org/viewtopic.php?id=8111&p=1, then I packaged them or add them to UniversesCandidates
Wrote articles on opensource softwares for a french website http://www.framasoft.net/auteur382.html
- Patchs for upstream, manpages, desktop files, ...
- Some french translations on Rosetta
- Bugs I have filled (11 bugs) :
- Bugs I have fixed (6 bugs):
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/2018,3486 (wrote a patch to make this apps working for upstream and for Hoary/Breezy versions)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3360 (updated patch for gcc4 problem)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3212 (new upstream version, FTBFS, polishing debian layout)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3576 (fixed bad dependency)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3350 (fixed bad dependency, breezy-updates)
https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/bugs/3142 (added dependency, checkinstall doesn't work without it, debdiff for Breezy, upload on REVU for dapper)
- bugs I have filled (10 bugs)
For the moment I'm creating new packages for universe, and I like it
- I want to help Ubuntu, especially Kubuntu, and creating and fixing new packages from universe.
- Helping laptopTeam about Dell Inspiron 5100 support.
- Helping Kubuntu !