Main Inclusion Report for python-libvirt
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/main/libv/libvirt/libvirt_0.4.0-2ubuntu7.dsc; available for amd64 i386
- Runtime dependency of virt-manager
- In what situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration : none that I know of
- Does the package ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'medium' ?
Debian bugs: None
Maintenance in Debian is vigorous
Upstream is vigorous
Upstream bug tracker: No critical bugs
- Hardware: Does not require exotic HW
- Is there a test suite in the upstream source or packaging: no test suite
- Same as libvirt (in main already)
- The general purpose and context is clear
- What do upstream call this software: python-libvirt, has always been called that way.
Report author: Nicolas Barcet Reviewer: