Main Inclusion Report for beecrypt
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/b/beecrypt, available for all supported architectures
- New build dependency of rpm (previously: code copy in rpm upstream source).
- No CVE entries.
- No Secunia history.
- No binaries running as root or suid/sgid.
- Does not open any port.
- Source code review:
- Just a library, no end user program.
- No Debian bugs.
- Reasonable maintenance in Debian.
- Inactive upstream, no CVS commits for months.
No critical bugs in upstream bug tracker
- Does not deal with exotic hardware which we cannot support.
- All in main.