Main Inclusion Report for librpcsecgss
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libr/librpcsecgss/, available for all supported architectures
- Build dependency of nfs-utils
- No CVE entries.
- No Secunia history.
- No binaries running as root or suid/sgid.
- Does not open any port.
- Source code review:
- Package works out of the box without configuration.
- Package does not ask any debconf questions higher than priority 'normal'.
- No showstopper Debian bugs.
- Good maintenance in Debian.
- Active upstream.
No critical bugs in upstream bug tracker
- Does not deal with exotic hardware which we cannot support.
- All in main except for libgssapi.