Main Inclusion Report for sourcepackage
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/s/scim-hangul, available for all supported architectures
- Even though there are input methods for Korean such as nabi(XIM), imhangul(GNOME) and qimhangul(KDE), it's better to have scim-hangul for scim which will be a default input method for CJK users.
See also MainInclusionReportscim
- No security histroy.
- scim-hangul is well maintained as a sub project of scim-im.org, and main developer of scim-hangul also developes nabi, imhangul and qimhangul for Korean input methods.
scim-hangul 0.2.1 fixes a bug on 3 beolsik and supports skim and keyboard layout config. For details, refer Launchpad # 5534
- scim-hangul 0.2.1-1 is already in Dapper's repository, and it depends on libscim.
- The package meets debian-policy and FHS.
- All in universe.
- im-switch (need a research, but good to use im-switch so users don't need to put their efforts like as recent change of nabi and imhangul.)