Main Inclusion Report for libspectre
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/libs/libspectre; available for amd64/i386, needs-porting for lpia
- Build dependency of evince 2.23.5 - Needed for Postscript rendering
- No known situations does the package not work out of the box without configuration.
- There are no debconf questions.
Debian bugs: 2 open, both marked fixed-upstream
Maintenance in Debian is calm
Upstream is calm
- This package does not deal with hardware
- There a test suite in the upstream source or packaging and it is enabled to run in the build.
- libgs8, libc6
- All dependencies are in main
- The general purpose and context of the package are clear from the package's debian/control file..
- Upstream has called this software libspectre, and it has always had the same name in its past.
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/BUGNUMBER
Author: Michael Casadevall <email@example.com>