20160105

Agenda

Review ACTION points from previous meeting Xenial Development

Assigned bugwork (rbasak)

Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges) Upcoming Call For Papers Ubuntu Server Team Events Open Discussion Announce next meeting date, time and chair

Minutes

Review ACTION points from previous meeting

No actions to review

Xenial Development

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule

Release Bugs

http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-x-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server

http://launchpad.net/bugs/1514731

http://launchpad.net/bugs/1514482

http://launchpad.net/bugs/1510345

http://launchpad.net/bugs/1499620

http://launchpad.net/bugs/1510108

Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)

Nothing to report from caribou

Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)

matsubara was not able to attend

Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)

<arges> Nothing to report. Feed us any bugs.

Upcoming Call For Papers

None mentioned

Ubuntu Server Team Events

None mentioned

Open Discussion

Nothing came up

Agree on next meeting date and time

Next meeting will be on Wednesday, January 13th at 16:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Meeting Actions

Meeting chair to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase

Log

[16:00] <gnuoy> #startmeeting ubuntu-server-team
[16:00] <meetingology> Meeting started Tue Jan  5 16:00:34 2016 UTC.  The chair is gnuoy. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.
[16:00] <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic:
[16:00] <gnuoy> #topic Review ACTION points from previous meeting
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Review ACTION points from previous meeting
[16:01] <gnuoy> hmm no action points...
[16:01] <gnuoy> unless I'm missing something
[16:01] <smoser> o/
[16:01] <jgrimm> o/
[16:01] <gnuoy> moving on
[16:01] <gnuoy> #topic Xenial Development
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Xenial Development
[16:01] <gnuoy> lets take a look at the release schedule
[16:02] <gnuoy> #link https://wiki.ubuntu.com/XenialXerus/ReleaseSchedule
[16:02] <gnuoy> that doesn't seem to be responding for me
[16:02] <gnuoy> ah, there it is
[16:02] <gnuoy> Jan 7 Alpha 1 (Monday, for opt-in flavors)
[16:03] <gnuoy> #subtopic Release Bugs
[16:03] <gnuoy> #link http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-w-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
[16:04] <gnuoy> argh, wrong one
[16:04] <gnuoy> #link http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-x-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server
[16:05] <gnuoy> http://launchpad.net/bugs/1514731
[16:05] <ubottu> Error: Could not gather data from Launchpad for bug #1514731 (https://launchpad.net/bugs/1514731). The error has been logged
[16:05] <gnuoy> http://launchpad.net/bugs/1514482
[16:05] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1514482 in walinuxagent (Ubuntu Xenial) "walinuxagent udev should be included in initramfs" [High,Confirmed]
[16:05] <gnuoy> http://launchpad.net/bugs/1510345
[16:05] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1510345 in cloud-init (Ubuntu Xenial) "[SRU] Cloud Images do not bring up networking w/ certain virtual NICs due to device naming rules" [High,Triaged]
[16:05] <gnuoy> http://launchpad.net/bugs/1499620
[16:05] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1499620 in python-oslo.log (Ubuntu Wily) "[SRU] Unintended assignment of "syslog"" [High,In progress]
[16:05] <gnuoy> http://launchpad.net/bugs/1510108
[16:05] <ubottu> Launchpad bug 1510108 in lxc (Ubuntu Xenial) "pre-installed lxc in cloud-image means loss of access to 10.0.X.0/24" [Medium,Triaged]
[16:06] <gnuoy> Two unassigned and apparently dosaboy is dealing with one and the other is incomplete
[16:06] <gnuoy> #topic Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
[16:07] <caribou> gnuoy: I'm good, nothing on my side
[16:07] <gnuoy> caribou, ta
[16:07] <gnuoy> anyone got anything for caribou?
[16:08] <gnuoy> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
[16:08] <gnuoy> matsubara, anything from you?
[16:08] <gnuoy> #topic Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
[16:08] <arges> Nothing to report. Feed us any bugs.
[16:08] <gnuoy> arges, ta
[16:09] <nacc> gnuoy: i think matsubara is still on vacation
[16:09] <gnuoy> nacc, ok, thanks for the update
[16:09] <gnuoy> #topic Upcoming Call For Papers
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Upcoming Call For Papers
[16:10] <gnuoy> not sure what fosdems deadline is or if anyone had submitted a talk?
[16:10] <gnuoy> #topic Ubuntu Server Team Events
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Ubuntu Server Team Events
[16:11] <gnuoy> node that I know of
[16:11] <gnuoy> s/node/none/
[16:11] <gnuoy> #topic Open Discussion
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Open Discussion
[16:11] <rbasak> teward: did you have anything?
[16:12] <rbasak> I guess not.
[16:12] <gnuoy> #topic Announce next meeting date, time and chair
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology | ubuntu-server-team Meeting | Current topic: Announce next meeting date, time and chair
[16:12] <gnuoy> Next meeting Tuesday 12th January and your host will be the lovely zul
[16:12] <gnuoy> #endmeeting
=== meetingology changed the topic of #ubuntu-meeting to: Ubuntu Meeting Grounds: Please leave swords by the door | Calendar/Scheduled meetings: http://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars | Logs: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs | Meetingology documentation: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology
[16:12] <meetingology> Meeting ended Tue Jan  5 16:12:57 2016 UTC.
[16:12] <meetingology> Minutes:        http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2016/ubuntu-meeting.2016-01-05-16.00.moin.txt

MeetingLogs/Server/20160105 (last edited 2016-01-13 08:00:28 by gnuoy)