MobileTeam Reporting Page
Welcome to the MobileAndEmbedded reporting page. Every month this page reveals a snapshot of the work that has been going on in the Ubuntu Mobile and Embedded Community. If you have have been working hard on the project and want to let others know what you have been up to, try to summarize it here. Community contributions are actively encouraged. A few guidelines for how to write good points are:
Keep it simple and short - single sentences are best.
- Try to summarise your work and not be over-detailed - we don't need to know specifics, just a summary of the kind
- Where possible, include relevant links.
You should get all your reporting included here by the 22nd of every month.
Week 21 -28 April
- Added a dialog when terminating MIC. This will let the use know that MIC is trying to unmount all directories and is not frozen.
- In the kernel we turned on CONFIG_MMC_UNSAFE_RESUME=y to enable SD/MMC memory card S3/S4 persist feature
- We can translate mozilla applications in launchpad now so Midbrowser should be translated here.
Week 29 -05 May
- When MIC encountered an unknown/obsolete platform in one of the projects, it used to terminate. Added an error dialog which now skips such projects and continues with the rest.
- Added progress bar to MIC Termination Dialog. The progress bar is shown when MIC is trying to unmount all the dirs.