Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/l/libapache-mod-auth-kerb; available for all supported architectures.
- The apache module has to be configured against a kerberos realm otherwise the package wont work correctly.
- No debconf questions asked.
http://bugs.debian.org/src:libapache-mod-auth-kerb: It doesn't look like it can authenticate against multiple realms (#457341)
Maintenance in Debian is calm.
Upstream is calm.
Upstream bug trackeris calm
- Does not need special hardware.
- debhelper, autotools-dev, libkrb5-dev, autoconf, apache2-threaded-dev, dpatch, krb5-config
- All in main except for krb5-config which is in universe.